Philips GC1738 Steam Iron
The EasySpeed iron makes ironing easy and efficient thanks to the large amount of steam for stubborn crease removal, its non-stick soleplate that glides easily over all fabrics, and the calc-cleaning function for durable performance.
- Fewer refills with the large 220ml water tank, allowing you to iron more clothes in one go.
- This steam iron can be used with regular tap water, and the calc-cleaning container makes it easy to remove any limescale build-up in the iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, this scale cleaning function must be used once a month when using tap water.
- Continuous steam up to 25 g / min for good crease removal.
- The function of the spray is to provide a fine mist to moisturize the fabrics, making it easier to iron wrinkles.
- 2000W of power for constant high steam output.
- Larger soleplate to cover more space in one stroke
- Wider opening for easy filling of water
- The soleplate of the Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick coating for good glide on all fabrics.
- This Philips iron head provides greater precision thanks to 3 features. It features a pointed head with a button groove and a stylish front design.
- This head enables you to reach even the most difficult areas, such as around buttons or between creases.
- The electric current is 220-240 volts.
- The electrical frequency is 50-60 Hz.
- The product warranty is two years at the agent.
- This product is made in China
Price in reward points: 860
- Brand: فيليبس Philips
- Model: GC1738
Product Views : 2452